At Barnes Robertson Financial Planning our emphasis is on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and checking in on a regular basis to review their financial circumstances and ensure our advice remains appropriate.
Despite the rise of so-called ’Robo-Advice’ and online options, we believe genuine, long term and trusted relationships between adviser and client are highly important in helping people achieve their financial aspirations, rather than transactional based advice that may only be suitable for the here and now.
We deliver this by:
- Discussing your requirements in a face to face meeting
- Taking the time to ensure we have a clear understanding of your financial objectives and goals
- Recommending a tailored solution that is commensurate with your objectives
- Ensuring we regularly review your on-going needs and requirements and make changes if necessary.
- Making sure we are always available to answer any questions
- Keeping you up to date on any budget or legislation changes via our E-Briefing service.
Please contact us for more information.